We are looking to hire a Digital Marketer to own the lifecycle of media planning and execution for our portfolio clients.
The ideal Digital Marketer will be a self-starter who is comfortable moving fast, unafraid to try new marketing strategies and tactics, a resourceful individual who uses data to guide their decisions, and has a genuine enthusiasm for all things digital. This role is part of the Strategy team at T R I M.
TRIM is an agile Startup Studio. Most of our clients are in their first few years (or months!) of operation, so you’ll be challenged to execute in various cycles of business (build, launch, or grow). Our culture is fostered through instituting the importance of the 8 TLC’s (Exercise, Diet, Nature, Service, Relationships, Recreation, Relaxation / Stress Management, and Spiritual Health). We are also the creators of General Provision, the “Coolest Office in South Florida” as named by South Florida Business Journal, and home to Broward’s first coding bootcamp, Wyncode Academy. You can find us in FATvillage, Fort Lauderdale, but our clients and their communities are all over the country.
Here are some things you might do:
- Research competitors and demographics to establish Customer Avatars.
- Plan and execute paid digital campaigns. You will use media management tools like Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords to build and launch campaigns, but might jump to a different platform for the right opportunity.
- Plan, Architect, and Build winning funnels that drive traffic and conversions from the ground up. Automation with Zapier, Mailchimp, and Airtable should be in your tookit.
- Plan a nurture sequence that will convert a lead to a customer.
- Optimize media performance. You can look at data and see a storyline. You will use tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, HotJar, and Appsflyer to continuously improve performance and maximize media budgets.
- Validate a demographic, message, product feature, or business model by running test campaigns.
- Collaborate with other teammates and Product Owners as part of our consultant sprints.
- Monitor digital trends to stay up-to-date on how to develop our media capabilities and new ways to optimize our marketing decisions.
- 2-3 years experience in running digital campaigns
- Deep passion and broad knowledge of digital media management as it supports a company’s growth and drives business impact
- Familiarity with ad platforms like Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords, content scheduling tools like Buffer, and analytics tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Experience managing marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Attention to detail for efficient and effective communication, externally and internally
- A positive attitude where no job is too small and no task too daunting.
- We are a startup that builds startups; high energy and a positive outlook fit our culture best.